Online Driver’s Education Classes Now Available
New Students – call or email to register
Global Driving School is excited to announce we are currently offering online drivers education. We look forward to being able to continuing educating individuals to become SAFE drivers.
Once the virus risk has ended all class schedules will be revised and in-person instruction will resume. Classroom hours will be offered at both of our locations. Classroom instruction received online will transfer towards program fulfillment as long as requirements are met.
What to Know:
- Students under the age of 18 may complete only ONE 2-hour session per day.
- New classes will be added weekly – check homepage for upcoming classes.
- You do not need a permit for classroom training – you only need proof of being 16.
- Once social distancing requirements are lifted classes will return to in-person instruction at the Global location of your choice – or both!
- Behind the wheel instruction is currently suspended; this will remain so until social restrictions are no longer in effect.
- Classes will be taught live from one of the following licensed and experienced instructors:
|Jessica Johnson||Master Instructor||#5046|
|Dionigi Prado||Master Instructor||#4193|
|John Prado||Master Instructor||#4214|
|Stacy Sokoloski||Commercial Driving Instructor||#5570|
What is required for each 2 hour online class using Zoom:
- Pre-registration – at this time you must register by emailing us; this must be done 24 hours before class start time. We hope to allow students to register via our website in the near future. All classrooms will be password protected. A link to the class will be sent out 15 minutes prior to class starting. All classrooms will be password protected. Maximum class size is 40 students.
- Participation is a must. Microphone must be accessible; camera is best!
- Each students is required access to paper and something to write with
- Students must be on time. Classroom will close to new students at scheduled start time.
- Have paper and pencil/pen accessible.
- Students are required to take a quiz during each online session to prove you have learned the material. Once social restrictions have been lifted, students are required to drop off their quizzes to one of our Global locations. If student is unable to provide a hard copy to the school, the student will not receive credit. DMV is requiring these quizzes be kept by school for audit purposes. Students under the age of 18 will need a parent to sign the quiz confirming their teen attended the full two hour session.
Please email us at email@example.com or call 860-298-9093 for more information. We look forward in assisting you in your quest towards becoming a SAFE licensed driver.
-Global Driving School LLC